Ordering, Shipping, and Delivery Information
We have asparagus and strawberry plants available for Spring shipment, beginning in January and ending in late June. Shipments outside that time may be scheduled through our office.
We ship via Ground services on Mondays or Tuesdays so that plants will not be delayed in transit over a weekend. Orders to AK will ship USPS and will be charged at actual cost.
Please choose your requested shipping week when placing your order. If no ship date is selected, the order will be considered "Will Call" and will not ship until you contact us.
Plants will be held dormant at the proper temperature at our nursery until shipping.
- We do not guarantee a delivery date or time. If we are unable to accommodate your shipping schedule then the plants will be shipped the following week, or at the shipping manager's discretion.
- We can not accommodate same-day shipping. We will do our best to get your order shipped as quickly as possible.
- Any changes made to an order during the week preceding shipment may delay shipment of your order until the following week.
- A 25% deposit is required to reserve an order.
- All orders must be paid in full prior to shipping.
- A restocking fee (10% of the total order) will be applied to any order that is cancelled for any reason.
- For pickup orders, please call or email our office to make arrangements.
- Please note we are unable to ship to California or internationally at this time.
Krohne Plant Farms
65295 CR 342
Hartford, MI 49057